Your privacy is extremely important to LightCo.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that LightCo collects and how LightCo uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
LightCo may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your general use of this website.
- Information that you provide using to register with the website
- Information that you provide to subscribe to the website services
- Any other information that you send to LightCo.
- Using personal information
LightCo may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalise the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send you marketing communications.
Where LightCo discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information by the terms of this privacy statement.
We will never sell any of your personal information to anyone for any reasons not directly relating to LightCo or any of its subsidiaries. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, LightCo may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- LightCo will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- LightCo will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- LightCo is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By email to email@example.com or by post to PO Box 575, Rose Bay, NSW 2029